VECTRA 3D - POISON!
My dog, who is treated for fleas 5 times a a year, and therefore "used" to flea products, had a HORRIBLE reaction to this flea treatment. My dog never had any bad reactions to Frontline or Advantage, but Vectra 3D is another story. Within 12 hours of application, my dog started itching like CRAZY at the application spots. But worse, 24 hours later, my dog started having panic attacks, panting horribly, acting extremely hyper active, scratching herself psychotically, etc. It was getting very scary. I bathed her to get the remaining Vectra 3d off of her immediately. I will NOT use this product again and I do NOT recommend Vectra 3D to anyone!
I looked up more reviews on Vectra from other websites, and apparently a lot of people are having this reaction and much, much worse reactions, even death.
Also, DO NOT USE THIS IN HOUSEHOLDS WITH CATS! VECTRA 3D IS EXTREMELY TOXIC TO CATS and even SLIGHT EXPOSURE CAN BE FATAL TO CATS.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The blond puppy is Maggie. The DNA I got back does not reflect any lab. The mother is Lab. I am sending a couple of pictures. I would like..."
- "DO NOT GO TO GRANT, The rude groomer manager, that gave us an awful attitude, and a lame excuse for a lion haircut for our pomeranian, left him looking ridiculous,..."
- "I took my puppy in to be groomed at PetCo thinking that because of the high cost I would have no problems and that my poodle would be properly done...."
- "hello im going to tell you about two young girls they are very sweet looking and they are very easy to fall for. they scammed 3 elderly woman 2 woman..."
- "This is a looooonnnnnggg story, so I will shorten it as best I can: I purchased a Pandigital Novel eReader on 10/31/11. I was very happy with it until, in..."
- "PLEASE BE AWARE AS I AM A BUSINESS MAN AND I KICKED THESE TWO PEOPLE OUT OF MY OFFICE BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO HAND ME SOME FAKE PAPERS AND REQUEST..."
- "Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he..."
- "The driver actually cut a large triangle out of the top of the food box and stuck candy and a note INSIDE THE FOOD BOX. Oh my god. I'm shocked...."
- "Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly..."